Meant for the undergraduate students of computer science engineering, this text covers the syllabus of all course papers on computer science engineering mathematics and focuses on the use of mathematics to solve engineering problems. The content is self-contained, comprehensive, and written in a lucid and easy-to-understand language that will appeal to both students and teachers. Each chapter in the book has been carefully planned to make it an effective tool to arouse the interest of the students in the study and its applications. Easy-to-follow explanations, step-by-step worked-out examples, and a large number of exercise problems make this book an apt choice for students and teachers alike.
The entire subject matter of computer science engineering mathematics has been organised into 2 functional volumes. Paper 1 includes many key topics such as differential calculus, integral calculus, matrices, and vector spaces. Paper 2 focuses on more advanced topics such as probability and distribution, basic and applied statistics, and sampling and inferences.
- This book is designed as per AICTE syllabus.
- The content presented in the book is simple and straightforward and its organization into chapters is logical and sequential.
- Concepts have been discussed with a focus on clarity and coherence, supported by illustrations for better comprehension.
- Each topic has been thoroughly covered in scope, content, and also from examination point of view.
- Easy-to-follow explanations, step-by-step worked out examples, and a large number of exercise problems make this book an appropriate choice for students.
Paper-1: Calculus and Linear Algebra
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus and its Applications
- Vector Spaces
Paper-2: Probability and Statistics
- Probability and Distributions
- Empirical Laws and Curve Fitting
- Sampling and Inferences
ITL Education Solutions Limited
ITL Education Solutions Ltd is a part of the ITL group, which has a significant presence in education with operations all over the world. It specialises in handling educational projects in different branches of mathematics and computers with a dedicated R&D wing of industry experts that help in designing and developing content.