Mechanics I for JEE (Advanced) with Digital Learning Material, a Cengage Exam Crack Series® product, is a blend of (1) printed textbook, (2) supplementary booklet of daily practice problems (DPPs), and (3) digital add-ons (in the form of videos, assessments, and supplementary pdfs on Cengage Digital app) designed to help aspirants significantly enhance the level of their JEE preparation.
The core of this product – the textbook – is crucial from the exam preparation standpoint and provides a roadmap for subject-specific learning. It approaches the subject in a very systematic manner to help build a conceptual understanding of each topic. While an ample number of solved examples at the topic level facilitate easy mastering of concepts and their applications, an array of chapter-end solved problems exposes aspirants to a variety of challenging questions to prepare them well for the examination. A supplementary booklet of daily practice problems (DPPs) is highly useful for JEE aspirants to practice on a daily basis for greater mastery of the topic.
Supplemented with the textbook is the complete package of digital learning material in the following form that provides self-learning courseware to the aspirant:
- 90+ hours of 265+ videos developed by the textbook author Mr. B. M. Sharma himself explaining each concept and are in the same order as the table of contents of the book.
- Assessments on each chapter to test the user’s level of preparation.
- Supplementary pdfs consisting of past years’ solved JEE papers.
- Digital Learning Material is valid for 2 years from the date of redemption.
- Textbook blended with digital learning material (on Cengage Digital app) in the form of videos, assessments, and supplementary pdfs
- 90+ hours of 265+ videos developed by Mr. B. M. Sharma himself
- Assessments on each chapter
- Supplementary pdfs consisting of past years’ solved JEE papers
- Digital Learning Material valid for 2 years from the date of redemption
- Printed booklet of Daily Practice Problems (DPPs) also included in the package
- The textbook and DPPs comprise the following types of problems:
- Single Correct Answer Type
- Multiple Correct Answers Type
- Linked Comprehension Type
- Matrix Match Type
- Numerical Value Type (including Integer Answer Type)
- Archives (updated up to JEE Main 2021 & JEE Advanced 2020 Q.)
- Detailed solutions/explanations to all types of exercises provided at the bookend
(Textbook Chapters + Videos on App)
- Dimensions and Measurement (5+ Hours) (17 Videos)
- Basic Mathematics (11+ Hours) (29 Videos)
- Vectors (7+ Hours) (22 Videos)
- Kinematics I (13+ Hours) (47 Videos)
- Kinematics II (8+ Hours) (22 Videos)
- Newton’s Laws of Motion (Without Friction) (16+ Hours) (49 Videos)
- Newton’s Laws of Motion (With Friction) (7+ Hours) (21 Videos)
- Work, Energy and Power (8+ Hours) (21 Videos)
- Circular Motion (11+ Hours) (40 Videos)
Appendix 1: Chapterwise Solved JEE Main 2020 January Questions (6 Sets)
Appendix 2: Chapterwise Solved JEE Main 2020 September Questions (10 Sets)
Appendix 3: Chapterwise Solved JEE Main 2021 (February and March) Questions (12 Sets)
Appendix 4: JEE Advanced 2019 Solved Questions
Appendix 5: JEE Advanced 2020 Solved Questions