Lack of appropriate depth in the understanding of concepts would generally result in low score which is not good enough to secure a high rank. This applies specifically to aspirants of JEE/NEET aiming for admission in a college of their choice.
Many students experience far less reward in terms of their rank for the effort they had put in for the examination. Our experience tells us that in a lot of cases this is due to gaps in the understanding of introductory concepts taught in Class X and their advanced applications in Class XI which affects students’ performance in the examination.
With student success in mind, authors have put together topics and appropriate examples to help students connect the dots. In essence, this set of three books is aimed at helping students avoid the common preparation pitfalls by bridging the learning in Class X and XI for better progress and readiness for JEE/NEET.
- Chapters/concepts covered in Class X and XI curriculum have been included in the book.
- Concepts have been gradually explained from elementary to JEE/NEET level.
- Relevant solved illustrations have been rightly added in theory for better comprehension of the concept.
- The book follows an illustrative approach that provides explanation for most of the topics with elaborate diagrams.
- Reader’s understanding of the concepts is tested by “Concept Application Exercises” boxes that appear at multiple locations in the theory.
- Chapter-end multiple-choice exercises contain questions that have been carefully picked by the authors and are set in a way that the reader is able to self-assess his/her knowledge of the whole chapter.
- Solutions of all the questions are provided at the book end.
1. Set Theory
2. Number Theory and Inequalities
3. Relations and Functions
4. Absolute Value of Real Number
5. Exponent and Logarithm
6. Complex Numbers
7. Polynomials and Equations
8. Sequence and Series
9. Permutation, Combination and Binomial Theorem
10. Plane Geometry
11. Coordinate Geometry
12. Trigonometric Ratios of Acute Angles
13. Trigonometric Functions and Different Rules in Triangle
Hints and Solutions