NEET Do Well Physical Chemistry, a Cengage Exam Crack Series product, is an attempt to cater to the preparatory needs of competing NEET aspirants nationwide. The book is aimed at providing NEET aspirants a comprehensive theory and practice content that not only assists them to improve on theoretical concepts/principles but also offers enough practice questions to raise their preparation level. Special emphasis has been laid on the clarity of expression, coverage of topics, and choice of illustrations for ease of understanding of concepts, supported by the selection of questions in accordance with the level and type of NEET questions asked in recent years.
- Well-explained theory – offers an in-depth understanding of all crucial topics that are complete in all respects to crack NEET.
- Concept Practice Questions – multiple sets appear between theory in each chapter; each set is placed at the end of a major topic for the aspirant to assess his/her understanding of a particular concept.
- Figures/Illustrations – wherever necessary to illustrate important points and aid visualization of abstract concepts.
- Topic-wise exercises (with explanations) – sufficient MCQs and statement-based questions for the thorough practice of concept applications
- NEET archives – Previous years’ NEET questions (2010-2023) with their solutions
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- States of Matter
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Ionic Equilibrium
- Redox Reactions
- The Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
Hints and Solutions
Appendix: NEET 2023 Paper with Solutions