NEET Do Well Biology: Part 2, a Cengage Exam Crack Series® product, is an attempt to cater to the preparatory needs of competing NEET aspirants nationwide. The book is aimed at providing NEET aspirants a comprehensive theory and practice content that not only assists them to improve on theoretical concepts/principles but also offers enough practice questions to raise their preparation level. Special emphasis has been laid on the clarity of expression, coverage of topics, and choice of illustrations for ease of understanding of concepts, supported by the selection of questions in accordance to the level and type of NEET questions asked in recent years.
- Well-explained theory – offers an in-depth understanding of all crucial topics that are complete in all respects to crack NEET.
- Concept Practice Questions – multiple sets appear between theory in each chapter; each set is placed at the end of a major topic for the aspirant to assess his/her understanding of a particular concept.
- Infobits – strategically placed across theory; these elements provide additional information on the topic covered and enhance the reader's interest in the topic.
- Figures and photographs – wherever necessary to illustrate important points and aid visualization of abstract concepts.
- Summary – provided at the end of theory in each chapter to provide a complete review of the same.
- Topic-wise exercises (with explanations) – sufficient MCQs, statement-based questions and previous year NEET questions; these comprise sufficient practice material for the aspirant to enhance their preparation level.
UNIT VI: Reproduction
Chapter 1 Reproduction in Organisms
Chapter 2 Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
Chapter 3 Human Reproduction
Chapter 4 Reproductive Health
UNIT VII: Genetics and Evolution
Chapter 5 Principles of Inheritance and Variation
Chapter 6 Molecular Basis of Inheritance
Chapter 7 Evolution
UNIT VIII: Biology in Human Welfare
Chapter 8 Human Health and Disease
Chapter 9 Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
Chapter 10 Microbes in Human Welfare
UNIT IX: Biotechnology
Chapter 11 Biotechnology: Principles and Processes
Chapter 12 Biotechnology and Its Applications
UNIT X: Ecology
Chapter 13 Organisms and Populations
Chapter 14 Ecosystem
Chapter 15 Biodiversity and Conservation
Chapter 16 Environmental Issues
NEET 2020 (Phase 2) Paper with Explanations
NEET 2021 Paper with Explanations
NEET 2022 Paper with Explanations
NEET 2023 Paper with Explanations