Contemporary Marketing with MindTap, 18e
Marketing Strategy, Text and Cases, 8e
International Marketing, 11e
Author(s): Thomas N. Ingram | Raymond W. (Buddy) LaForge | Ramon A. Avila | Charles H. Schwepker | Michael R. Williams
© Year : 2020
Trim Size : 279 x 216 mm
SELL, 6E, introduces current and emerging practices in professional selling with updates that cover today's most relevant topics and industry selling practices and student-focused study learning tools and activities.
1. Overview of Personal Selling.
2. Building the Trust and Sales Ethics.
3. Understanding Buyers.
4. Communication Skills.
5. Strategic Prospecting and Preparing for Sales Dialogue.
6. Planning Sales Dialogue and Presentations.
7. Sales Dialogue: Creating and Communicating Value.
8. Addressing Concerns and Earning Commitment.
9. Expanding Customer Relationships.
10. Adding Value: Self-Leadership and Teamwork.