JEE (Main) Physics: Part 2 (eBook), a Cengage Exam Crack Series® title, has been designed in keeping with the needs and expectations of students appearing for JEE Main. Its coherent presentation and compatibility with the latest prescribed syllabus and pattern of JEE (as per the latest NTA notification) will prove extremely useful to JEE aspirants.
How to Redeem and Use the eBook
- On purchase of the digital content (eBook/videos), a 16-digit alphanumeric license key (case-sensitive) will be mailed to the buyer’s account within 2 hours of purchase.
- Visit www.cengage.co.in/cengagedigital or Google Playstore or iOS Appstore to download and install the Windows, Android, or iOS version of Cengage Digital App, respectively.
- Register (sign up) on the app to create a user account with your email address.
- To redeem the digital content, type the 16-digit alphanumeric license key (case-sensitive) in the “Redeem” section of the application and the respective content (eBook/videos) will add to the user’s account in ‘My Bookshelf’
- A user can access the content on Cengage Digital app on a maximum of two devices through a registered email address. A license key once redeemed to a registered account cannot be transferred to another registered account.
- Note that the digital content is accessible on Cengage Digital App in PDF format, online assessments, and videos (in some products).
- Videos, if present in the purchased digital product, can be watched through an in-app media player.
- The redeemed digital content can be consumed only through online mode and with unlimited attempts till access validity expires (2 Years) from the date of redemption.
- In case of any queries, please contact us at email@example.com (we are available to help you Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm).
- Conforms to the exam pattern as per the latest NTA notification
- Comprises revised content with more refinement in theory and question bank
- Enhances understanding of the concepts with a large number of in-text illustrations and concept application exercises
- Helps in honing problem-solving skills to solve trickier problems with a vast bank of multiple concepts based solved problems
- Includes chapterwise exercises that contain single correct answer type Qs (topicwise), mixed concept Qs, and numerical value type Qs
- 16 Chapters with hints and solutions to exercises
- FREE digital supplements with chapter PDF in Cengage Digital App - Includes access to chapterwise tests, videos on selective topics, JEE Main 2010-22 solved Qs (in PDF format), and JEE (Main) 2022 papers (all 22 sets) & 2023 papers (all 24 sets) as online tests (with solutions)
- Electric Charge and Field
- Electric Potential and Capacitance
- Electric Resistance and Simple Circuits
- Heating Effect of Current and Electrical Measuring Instruments
- Source and Effects of Magnetic Field
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Geometrical Optics
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Nuclear Physics
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
Hints and Solutions to Exercises