NEET Bull’s-eye Physics, a Cengage Exam Series® title, is a book designed with the necessary knowledge and practice content required to excel in NEET.
The book has been updated as per the NEW SYLLABUS released by the National Medical Commission (NMC) for NEET (UG) 2024. The book’s coverage and features include a chapterwise synopsis that covers all fundamental concepts, two sets of MCQs set at the NEET level, and previous year solved NEET questions provided in a supplementary booklet. The MCQs serve as a valuable tool for both learning and assessment with an emphasis on conceptual understanding and application. Solutions to exercises questions are given at the end of the book. For quick recap of the concepts, chapterwise revision maps can be redeemed and accessed on Cengage Digital app.
How to Redeem and Use the eBook
- On purchase of the digital content (eBook/videos), a 16-digit alphanumeric license key (case-sensitive) will be mailed to the buyer’s account within 2 hours of purchase.
- Visit www.cengage.co.in/cengagedigital or Google Playstore or iOS Appstore to download and install the Windows, Android, or iOS version of Cengage Digital App, respectively.
- Register (sign up) on the app to create a user account with your email address.
- To redeem the digital content, type the 16-digit alphanumeric license key (case-sensitive) in the “Redeem” section of the application and the respective content (eBook/videos) will add to the user’s account in ‘My Bookshelf’
- A user can access the content on Cengage Digital app on a maximum of two devices through a registered email address. A license key once redeemed to a registered account cannot be transferred to another registered account.
- Note that the digital content is accessible on Cengage Digital App in PDF format, online assessments, and videos (in some products).
- Videos, if present in the purchased digital product, can be watched through an in-app media player.
- The redeemed digital content can be consumed only through online mode and with unlimited attempts till access validity expires (2 Years) from the date of redemption.
- In case of any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (we are available to help you Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm).
- 30 Chapters
- In conformity with the new syllabus released by NMC for NEET (UG) 2024
- Synopsis of essential concepts in each chapter for quick learning
- Two sets of 50 Qs in each chapter comprising all types of questions appeared in the latest NEET
- Solutions/explanations to all questions are provided at the end of the book
- Supplementary booklet comprises a collection of chapterwise topicwise NEET 2019-23 solved questions
- Chapterwise Revision Maps can be redeemed and accessed on Cengage Digital app
- Units and Measurements
- General Kinematics and Motion in One Dimension
- Motion in a Plane
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Friction and Circular Motion
- Work, Energy, Power and Collision
- System of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillation and Simple Harmonic Motion
- Waves and Acoustics
- Electric Charge, Field and Flux
- Electric Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Source and Effects of Magnetic Field
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Geometrical Optics
- Wave Optics
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
- Experimental Skills (New Chapter)
Topicwise NEET 2019-23 Solved