NEET A to Z Physics: Part 2 (eBook) aims to provide students with a complete text that not only helps them build on their theory and principles but also helps them come face to face with situations involving applications of their learning. The student-friendly learning approach adopted in this book will help students learn faster and more easily owing to its efficient method of organizing theory and learning materials to maximize learning.
How to Redeem and Use the eBook
- On purchase of the digital content (eBook/videos), a 16-digit alphanumeric license key (case-sensitive) will be mailed to the buyer’s account within 2 hours of purchase.
- Visit www.cengage.co.in/cengagedigital or Google Playstore or iOS Appstore to download and install the Windows, Android, or iOS version of Cengage Digital App, respectively.
- Register (sign up) on the app to create a user account with your email address.
- To redeem the digital content, type the 16-digit alphanumeric license key (case-sensitive) in the “Redeem” section of the application and the respective content (eBook/videos) will add to the user’s account in ‘My Bookshelf’
- A user can access the content on Cengage Digital app on a maximum of two devices through a registered email address. A license key once redeemed to a registered account cannot be transferred to another registered account.
- Note that the digital content is accessible on Cengage Digital App in PDF format, online assessments, and videos (in some products).
- Videos, if present in the purchased digital product, can be watched through an in-app media player.
- The redeemed digital content can be consumed only through online mode and with unlimited attempts till access validity expires (2 Years) from the date of redemption.
- In case of any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (we are available to help you Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm).
• Detailed Theoretical Coverage
• 14 Chapters: Topicwise 4500 Questions with Explanations
• Practice Test for Each Chapter
• Archives up to NEET 2023
• 3 Test Papers for Final Revision
Cengage Digital App Features:
(FREE digital Supplements)
• Chapterwise Practice Tests
• Monthly Online Mock Test
• NEET Papers 2012-2023 as Online Tests (with solutions)
1. Electric Charge, Field and Flux
2. Electric Potential and Capacitance
3. Current Electricity
4. Source and Effect of Magnetic Field
5. Magnetism and Matter
6. Electromagnetic Induction
7. Alternating Current
8. Electromagnetic Waves
9. Geometrical Optics
10. Wave Optics
11. Dual Nature of Radiations and Matter
12. Atomic Physics
13. Nuclear Physics
14. Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
Mock Test 1
Mock Test 2
Mock Test 3