NEET Current Pattern: Chemistry (eBook) caters to the preparatory needs of competing NEET aspirants nationwide. It aims at providing aspirants with a textbook-cum-practice book that not only helps aspirants improve on theoretical concepts/principles but also offers a sufficient count of practice questions to crack NEET. Special emphasis has been laid on the clarity of expression, coverage of topics, and choice of diagrams/illustrations for ease of understanding of concepts, supported by the selection of questions in accordance with the level and type of NEET questions asked in recent years.
How to Redeem and Use the eBook
- On purchase of the digital content (eBook/videos), a 16-digit alphanumeric license key (case-sensitive) will be mailed to the buyer’s account within 2 hours of purchase.
- Visit www.cengage.co.in/cengagedigital or Google Playstore or iOS Appstore to download and install the Windows, Android, or iOS version of Cengage Digital App, respectively.
- Register (sign up) on the app to create a user account with your email address.
- To redeem the digital content, type the 16-digit alphanumeric license key (case-sensitive) in the “Redeem” section of the application and the respective content (eBook/videos) will add to the user’s account in ‘My Bookshelf’
- A user can access the content on Cengage Digital app on a maximum of two devices through a registered email address. A license key once redeemed to a registered account cannot be transferred to another registered account.
- Note that the digital content is accessible on Cengage Digital App in PDF format, online assessments, and videos (in some products).
- Videos, if present in the purchased digital product, can be watched through an in-app media player.
- The redeemed digital content can be consumed only through online mode and with unlimited attempts till access validity expires (2 Years) from the date of redemption.
- In case of any queries, please contact us at email@example.com (we are available to help you Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm).
- 22 Chapters strictly as per the new syllabus released by the NMC for NEET (UG) 2024
- NCERT Extract: Revision notes based on NCERT
- NCERT Corner: Intext practice questions from NCERT lines
- Topicwise MCQs: Completely aligned to latest NEET exam pattern
- Chapterwise A-R, Statement-based, and Matrix Match Qs: To boost your NEET score
- Track Your Preparation: Master the concepts with chapter end tests
- Archives: Chapterwise PYQs (2018-2023)
- 3 Mock Tests: Complete syllabus tests to improve efficiency and time management
Cengage Digital App Features
(FREE digital Supplements)
- Chapterwise Practice Tests
- Monthly Online Mock Test
- NEET Papers 2012-2023 as Online Tests (with solutions)
1. Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
2. Structure of Atom
3. Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
4. Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
7. Redox Reactions
8. The p-Block Elements (Groups 13 and 14)
9. Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques
13. Chemical Kinetics
14. The p-Block Elements (Groups 15, 16, 17 and 18)
15. The d- and f-Block Elements
16. Coordination Compounds
17. Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
18. Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
19. Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
22. Principles Related to Practical Chemistry