Examine the latest developments and skills as you prepare for the Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) exams. This edition reflects content from the latest PMBOK® Guide, 6E and the Agile Practice Guide while providing a meaningful context. Examples from familiar companies featured in today's news discussion, exercises and cases reinforce learning. Time-saving template files assist in completing tasks. Agile information, a guide to using Microsoft Project 2016 and MindTap online resources will help you master today's most marketable IT project management skills.
- AN EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND PRESENTATION HELPS STUDENTS BUILD UPON SKILLS FROM OTHER SPREADSHEET PROGRAMS. The book's self-directed learning approach and numerous study tools make it an ideal resource for independent learning as well as a valuable reference tool.
- COMBINE COMPREHENSIVE FINANCE COVERAGE WITH ESSENTIAL SPREADSHEET SKILLS. Providing much more than a mere spreadsheet book or a text filled with spreadsheet templates, this trusted resource delivers all the advantages of a thorough finance text while empowering your students to effectively solve financial problems using Excel® 2016.
- INTRODUCTORY LEVEL IS IDEAL FOR STUDENTS UNFAMILIAR WITH EXCEL®. The eighth edition's reader-friendly approach begins at a basic introductory level that's perfect for learners who are not very familiar with Excel® and then quickly advances to topics that will also challenge those entering the course with a basic understanding of spreadsheets.
- COVERAGE OF THE SOLVER, THE FORECAST SHEET, GET & TRANSFORM, AND PIVOT TABLES HELPS STUDENTS MAXIMIZE POWERFUL EXCEL® TOOLS. Give your students a thorough introduction to more advanced Excel® skills, such as using web queries to download and work with Internet data or using pivot tables for extracting, summarizing, and presenting data in readable form.
- EQUIP STUDENTS WITH BOTH BASIC SKILLS AND ADVANCED FINANCIAL TECHNIQUES FOR USING EXCEL® 2016. This proven, reader-friendly text introduces the fundamentals of using spreadsheets as well as more complex skills for using Excel® 2016 to build financial statements. After establishing a solid foundation, the book launches into more sophisticated techniques for performance evaluation, forecasting, valuation, and capital budgeting.
- Preparing your students for immediate finance and spreadsheet success, FINANCIAL ANALYSIS WITH MICROSOFT® EXCEL® 2016, 8E, delivers thorough coverage of introductory and advanced spreadsheet skills as it helps learners maximize EXCEL® 2016's new functions and features.
- Every chapter includes all-new screen captures that showcase the features in Excel® 2016 as well as provide students with an example of what they will see when they use the program themselves.
1. 1. Introduction to Project Management.
2. The Project Management and Information Technology Context.
3. The Project Management Process Groups: A Case Study.
4. Project Integration Management.
5. Project Scope Management.
6. Project Schedule Management.
7. Project Cost Management.
8. Project Quality Management.
9. Project Resource Management.
10. Project Communications Management.
11. Project Risk Management.
12. Project Procurement Management.
13. Project Stakeholder Managements.
Appendix A: Guide to Using Microsoft® Project 2016.