Learn business communications YOUR way with Lehman/DuFrene/Walker's BCOM, 10E from 4LTR Press. This inviting, easy-reference textbook and online digital learning support guide you through mastering today's business communication concepts and skills. Visually engaging chapters offer helpful study tools like Chapter Review Cards that consolidate review material into a ready-made study tool. BCOM's MindTap allows you to learn with the printed book or completely online, on your terms. Read or listen to the book and study with the aid of instructor notifications, flashcards and practice quizzes. When it’s time to review, you can easily gather everything you’ve flagged or noted into a guide you organize. Track your scores so you know where to focus your efforts and stay motivated in reaching your learning and business communication goals.
- DISTINCTIVE LEARNING TOOLS OFFER COMBINATION OF ENGAGING TEXTBOOK, TEAR-OUT REVIEW CARDS AND DIGITAL MINDTAP RESOURCES. MindTap offers study tools, instructional and assessment content as well as a full text narrative. Available in an online-only option, MindTap offers students their choice of format, delivered and influenced by a deep understanding of students’ workflow and learning styles, all at an affordable price.
- SHORTER, COMPREHENSIVE CHAPTERS IN A MODERN DESIGN PRESENT ENGAGING CONTENT. This accessible format and inviting design helps increase the number of students who read the chapter without minimizing coverage for your course.
- NEW MINDTAP DIGITAL RESOURCES OFFER AN OUTCOME-DRIVEN APPLICATION THAT PROPELS STUDENTS FROM MEMORIZATION TO MASTERY. MindTap is today's only platform that gives you complete ownership of your course. Using MindTap's wealth of tools, you can challenge every student, build their confidence and empower them to be unstoppable.
- DEDICATED, PERSONALIZED SUPPORT TEAM OFFERS ASSISTANCE WHEN YOU NEED IT. MindTap isn’t just a tool; it’s backed by a personalized team eager to support you. Get help setting up your course and tailoring it to your specific objectives. You’ll be ready to make an impact from day one with the MindTap team ready to help you and your students throughout the semester and beyond.
- TWELVE DISTINCT METRICS GIVE YOU ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS INTO STUDENT ENGAGEMENT. Empower students to reach their potential as MindTap assessment tools identify topics troubling your entire class and instantly communicate with struggling students. Students can track their scores to stay motivated toward goals. Together, you can accelerate progress.
- STRAIGHTFORWARD COURSE MANAGEMENT OFFERS ASSESSMENT AND ANALYTICS FOR YOU, THE INSTRUCTOR. MindTap engages students of all generations and learning styles while integrating analytical tools seamlessly into your course. These resources encourage students to start thinking critically about business communication.
- MAKE IT YOUR COURSE WITH YOUR OWN CONTENT. Only MindTap gives you complete control over your course. You have the flexibility to reorder textbook chapters, add your own notes and embed a variety of content including Open Educational Resources (OER). Personalize course content to your students’ needs. They can even read your notes, add their own and highlight key text to aid their progress.
- ACCESS EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE PLACE WITH THE CONVENIENCE OF ONLINE MINDTAP RESOURCES. Cut down on preparation time with the pre-loaded, organized course materials in MindTap. Teach more efficiently with interactive multimedia, assignments and quizzes. Also give your students the choice to learn on their terms with the option to read, listen or study on their phones.
1. Establishing a Framework for Business Communication.
2. Focusing on Interpersonal and Group Communication.
3. Planning and Decision Making.
4. Preparing Written Messages.
5. Communicating Electronically.
6. Delivering Good- and Neutral-News Messages.
7. Delivering Bad-News Messages.
8. Delivering Persuasive Messages.
9. Understanding the Report Process and Research Methods.
10. Managing Data and Using Graphics.
11. Organizing and Preparing Reports and Proposals.
12. Designing and Delivering Business Presentations.
13. Preparing Résumés and Application Messages.
14. Interviewing for a Job and Preparing Employment Messages.
Grammar and Usage Appendix.