The “Ultimate Foundation Series” is a comprehensive resource to build strong foundation in Science and Mathematics for students who want to pursue engineering and medical education. This series presents an integrated curriculum with transdisciplinary approach aiming to foster inquisitive mindset, critical thinking as well as scientific and mathematical aptitude among the early learners.
This series provides a class-tested course material including different levels of practice questions and supplementary digital resources. The content is designed in such a way that the student can understand the concepts on their own without any external assistance. Its comprehensive, in-depth approach and types of assessments will help the learner realize their full potential by learning and applying the acquired knowledge of the subjects in both the school examinations and various competitive examinations.
- The series presents an integrated curriculum with transdisciplinary approach focused on concept building, adoption of scientific and mathematical aptitude from the early years.
- The subject in each book of this series approaches in a very conceptual and coherent manner, exhibiting a graded content with topicwise approach.
- The chapters in series include following components: Mind Maps (depict the overall content flow of each topic), Key Points (highlight important definitions, concepts, processes and interesting facts), Misconceptions (provide explanation with correct facts), Solved Examples (explain concepts through solved problems), Recall (the summary of important concepts).
- Besides, each chapter is supported with hands-on learning Activities that infuse fun, critical thinking and collaborative skills as well.
- The topic-based exercises and unit-wise practice sheets facilitate easy mastering of the concepts and examination patterns.
- Various formats of the questions with different difficulty levels from each topic (single correct, multiple correct, matrix match, etc.) offer learner an opportunity to think from different perspectives. It helps students assess their knowledge and ace their preparation at every stage.
Cengage App Features
- PowerPoint Slides
- Mock Tests
1. Food and Its Components
2. Living Organisms and Their Classification
3. Getting to Know Plants
4. Body Movements
5. Our Environment
6. Health and Hygiene